Thursday 8 October 2015

Frosted Acetate Window card with Snow Friends from Stampin'Up!





Another Holiday catalogue set to show you today... this time its the little penguin from the "Snow Friends" stamp set.  I wanted to use it to make my boy's birthday invitations, and i took a little time out tonight to make a window card with it as well.  There are matching framelits for the images in this set, so no scissors required!

I sponged some white stallion over the corners of the acetate piece and also used the small dotty snow stamp from another set ("Jingle all the way") to add some snow. It looks pretty cool doesn't it?

To finish the card I added a frame made from Red glimmer paper, plus some washi tape at the bottom edge of the card too.  I really enjoyed making this one!

If you'd like to see more of my creations head over to my Facebook Business Page, where I post a little more often.




1 comment:

Elaine Johnson said...

Really lovely card x