Tuesday 13 October 2015

Masking Tape Technique.....Who'd like to come and learn a new technique?



I have this month's technique classes this week and this time we are using the "Masking Tape Technique" to create 3 gorgeous projects.  The "sneak peek" of the card you see here is made using the technique on a Typeset DSP background... and I really like how it turned out.

If you'd like to join us, I still have spots for both the Tuesday evening class at 7.30pm (yes, thats tonight!) or Wednesday 14th October at 11am.  All materials and refreshments are included (lunch too for the day ladies).  Cost is $25.  I run my classes here on the Central Coast, and I use Stampin'Up Products to create the beautiful things you see here and on my Business Facebook page.

To book at any classes email me by clicking HERE.

No comments: