Sunday 11 October 2015

Project Life Storage



I've seen so many different way to store Project Life accessories, but I thought you'd like to see the one that works for me. I have this IKEA trolley set up so that I can wheel it next to me when I'm working with Project Life... and its a great solution. On the top shelf I have the current Card Kits and Accessory kits that I am working with, as well as pens and some of my photos.



On the second shelf I have my Selphy Printer so that I can print photos directly from my phone anytime that I decide to use them.... this saves me a bunch of time running down to the local photo printing place. Especially when I often feel the need to print photos in the middle of the night. So it's just really convenient.



On the bottom shelf I keep my smaller albums (6"x8"and 6"x6") - but my bigger 12"x12" albums are stored in a separate shelf.

There are lots of other ideas out there of course.. but this one works for me!

Check back here tomorrow morning because I will be posting my latest Project Life layouts using the Seasonal Snapshot card kit and accessories.  Cant wait to show you!!

No comments: