Wednesday 4 November 2015

Reason for the Season for beautiful Christmas cards





If you've been following along for a while you would be aware that I run classes almost every week from my home.  I try to offer a day and an evening class each week.. and this allows me to offer something for various people to work in with their schedules.  Luckily I am able to work around my own schedule as well.. which is one of the things I LOVE about working for myself! I can schedule time off to work around my family and so far this has worked really well, and is definitely one of my favourite benefits of being a demonstrator with Stampin'Up.

The first week of the month is usually when I run "Stamp-A-Stacks"... there are classes where we make 6 cards for $20.  Why so cheap you ask?  Because I only have to design two different cards.. and we make 3 of each.  Designing projects is what takes up a lot of my time in my business (not that it feels like work though!) and so there is less labour in only having to design two cards. I also keep them very simple so that the class will run smoothly and not run over time.

In my last post I showed you the first of the cards for this week's class which was today.  And today I wanted to show you the other card.. this one is the more simple of the two, but my ladies told me that they loved both!

I used the "Reason for the Season" stamp set, and the colours are Wild Wasabi and Real red.  A tiny bit of bling lifts the card from being too "flat".  Its a more traditional colour scheme, but I do like how it came up!

I hope you like it too :-)

PS if you would like to attend this class as an evening class I will be running it again later this month, date to be advised.

No comments: