Wednesday 9 December 2015

Birthday Blooms Sneak Peek for the upcoming Occasions Catalogue 2016



In amongst all the Christmas preparations I have started to play with some of the new products that I have received as part of my Demonstrator preorder.  Its so exciting getting to play with new stamps and papers.... and its so relaxing and therapeutic too!  Especially at such a chaotic time of year!  Just spending a few quite moments designing and getting a feel for the latest items sometimes is just what I need!

The card today is my first play with the "Birthday Blooms" stamp set.  I usually choose my order carefully.. making sure everything I buy is going to be useful from a business point of view. But sometimes I also buy something just because I love it... sure I can still use it in my business.. but its ordered more because its something i just love and it resonates with me. This set and the matching Designer Series Paper were in the "just because I love them" category.

I heat-embossed the main image in white on Mint Macaroon cardstock, and then coloured it with ink and blender pens.  The paper is the matching "Birthday Blooms" paper pack... how soft and beautiful are there colours??

Enjoy the card and i'll be making lots more to show you!!

(If you'd like to see more of my work and specials too please "like" my Facebook Business Page! )

No comments: