Thursday 24 December 2015

Bring on the Bling! The December Mediterranean Achievers Blog Hop!







Welcome back to another Blog Hop with the Grand Vacation Achievers! This month the theme is "Bring on the Bling" and the truth is that I considered sitting this one out... what with Christmas, a holiday away AND a wedding in the planning there sure is a lot going on around here right now. But with a "bling" theme.... well how on earth could I not be part of that?  Most of you would know that all things shiny feature frequently on my cards... well who am I kidding... almost ALL of them if you actually look closely!

So this month I wanted to show you something else from our soon-to-be-released Occasions catalogue... this catalogue begins on the 5th January 2016, and if you are in Australia then you will be able to order from it right here by clicking on the "Shop Now" button.  The takes you to the Online Store, and you'll be able to browse through the catalogue at your leisure. Of course you might prefer to leaf through an actual real life catalogue too... to get one of those, please contact me by the 24th December, as I will be away on leave for a little while after Christmas.

Today's projects use the "Sunburst Sayings" stamp set bundled with the Sunburst Thinlits die. This was one of my "must haves" from the catalogue... in fact I'll be running a class with it... probably in March. It really is fabulous and gives you so many options for occasions to use it.



I made the card first and then I thought it would also translate well to a gift bag, so I made one of those too. I do hope you enjoy these... and they sure were fun to create!

And here's a tip:  I went to use a metallic peg on top of the bag, but discovered I was completely out of gold metallic pegs. So instead I used one of the plain wooden pegs (currently on sale by the way!) and used my new Wink of Stella glitter brush in Gold to make my peg into a gold metallic peg!  Its a bit hard to see in the photo, but I assure you it is glittery :-)



I will be updating my Facebook Business page with holiday photos  over the Christmas and New Year period, and have scheduled some posts here too to show you some more of the new product offering!  To purchase from the sale (which ends on the 4th January) please use the "Shop Now" button or click HERE.

You'll find all the girls doing the blog hop this month in the list below... just click on the next name to continue the hop!  We have so many talented girls who take part in these blog hops, and I've enjoyed being part of every one!

In the meantime I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS... and a truly wonderful NEW YEAR.  I hope that 2016 brings you lots of awesome creative moments and that you spend it with people that you love and cherish.

Linda xxx






9 comments:

Kylie Bertucci said...

Very cool projects Linda! These are so happy and fun. Love that you did the card and gift bag.

Lüftchen - Anja Luft said...

Linda, I love your Sunshine ! What a wonderful card.

Selene Kempton said...

Wow, i love the way you used this die (that I didn't think i needed until I saw the gorgeous projects here). Thank you for the inspiration!

Jan Farring said...

Very nice! Haven't used this yet, and LOVE how yours turned out!!

Unknown said...

Love these, Linda! Thanks for sharing!

Angela Westland Australia said...

Just love how you have used the new sunburst die, Angexx

stamphappy said...

Great way to use that new die!

Connie Stewart said...

Must get this die! I love it with the gold!

Chris Slogar said...

"Wow" is an appropriate sentiment - these are "Wow" projects!