Friday 11 December 2015

Christmas Candle Gift Bag



This morning I was looking at the products that are currently featured in our End of Year Sale and was realising just how many of them I am going to miss when they are gone! So I pulled out a couple of my favourite retiring products and created just with those.  The little Candle gift bag here is one of the projects I came up with.

I made the basic box with the Gift Bag punch board... thankfully this is NOT retiring at the current time! I really have become more and more a huge fan of the punch boards... I have all three (Envelope, gift box and gift bag) and find myself quite often pulling them out to use. Today I wanted to feature the gorgeous holiday fancy foil vellum that is not only on the retiring list but also listed in the sale (normally $19.25, now only $11.55!).  So I made the small sized gift box (starting with the vellum measured at 6" x 10") and then decorated it simply with a tag.

I've used almost all retiring products for this project.  Here's what i used:

Gift Box Punch Board ($32)
Holiday Fancy Foil vellum (was $19.25, now $11.55)
Mint Macaron Cardstock ($12.25 for a pack of 24 A4 sheets)
Winter Wonderland Washi Tape (was $8.75, now $5.25)
Winter Wonderland Embellishments (was $12.25, now $10.41)
Snowflake Elements ($10.50)
Gold Cording Trim ($8.75)
Clothespins ($7.00)


Click HERE for a list of sale products at the moment.

Or to order... click HERE to visit the ONLINE STORE.

No comments: