Sunday 13 December 2015

Christmas tags and cards class - 2 SPOTS LEFT!





Hello peeps!  

I am running my Christmas tags and cards class this Wednesday 16th December at 11am... and its my LAST class of 2015!  Due to a couple of people being unable to attend (and I've already bought the kits) I now have 2 SPARE SPOTS!  If you'd like to join us to make these lovely tags and cards then click HERE to let me know. 

You'll get the kit INCLUDED in the class and all the materials you need to make 30 Christmas tags... and they are so cute, as you can see above!  I'll also give you ideas of how to use them on cards so you can choose to make some cards as well.  We'll make the 10 different tag and card designs in the class, and then you'll have all the materials to make the rest at home if you wish. 

Hope to hear from you... I'll be resuming classes and events in January including the new catalogue launch! Go to the Class schedule tab above to see what's on! 






No comments: