Tuesday 1 December 2015

Fancy Foil Vellum makes the most beautiful Christmas Cards!





I have a stamp-a-stack tomorrow and I've been creating some cards to make with those coming along. We are making 6 cards as always (3 each of two different designs) and i wanted to show you one of the designs.

I struggled to decide whether to do this card as landscape or portrait orientation... both seem to work, and when I asked the question on my FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGE, more people definitely preferred the landscape version (although there were votes for both).  So tomorrow I am going to give a choice to those that come along.

If you find yourself with a few hours to spare... the class starts at 11am and costs $20.  All materials are provided as well as a light lunch afterward.

I used the Holiday Fancy foil vellum on this card (I so love it!) and it makes the whole card come alive!  I've added the products used below, so that you can easily purchase your own if you wish. The vellum will actually be retiring at the end of the Holiday catalogue period (unless it sells out first) so if you love it.. don't wait!  Or if you need to contact me or find out anything more click HERE.







I hope you enjoy these cards!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: