Saturday 19 December 2015

Mojo Monday 428 - Birthday Blooms from the Upcoming Occasions Catalogue 2016






When I am pre-ordering my products from an upcoming catalogue, I always try to order things that I think will appeal to my customers. I think about what techniques I would like to teach, what new products need to be shown so that customers can really see what they are all about.  I try to make good business decisions about what will work, and buy accordingly. I don't always get it right, but I'm usually pretty close.

But there is almost always something on my demonstrator pre-order that is really just for me.. just because I love it, not motivated by any particular business reason.

"Birthday Blooms" was one of those sets for me, and also the matching DSP.  I just loved the softness of it, and knew that it was a set I would come back to again and again.

Today I've used it to create card using the Mojo Monday sketch.  I love a good card sketch and its fun interpreting them in a way that is just my own.  Here is the sketch that I followed:




This one was really enjoyable, and I got to use quite a few of my new favourite products on this card... the stamp set and DSP, plus glitter ribbon, and the new Blushing Bride glimmer paper. These new products are just DIVINE... just my thing! I also added some Wink of Stella glitter to the centre of my flower (its a bit hard to photograph though).

I hope you enjoy the card!

4 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautifully done card. Love the colors. Thanks for joining us over at Mojo Monday!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and pretty flower.

Kristi Kelly said...

Beautiful card! Did you use markers & a blender pen to color? I'd love to case your card for my stamp group. Do you mind?
Thanks, Kristi

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Thanks,