Friday 25 December 2015

New Catalogue Launch! Come and play with lots of gorgeous new Products!


I'd like to invite you to my New Catalogue Launch on the 16th January at 2pm.  We'll be making several lovely projects (including the one above) and you'll be able to see for yourself whats new in our lovely Occasions Catalogue for 2016.

I've been playing with new stuff myself (which you will have already seen if you've been following my blog for a while) and the hard part is going to be deciding which products we should play with on the day.  There are too many gorgeous options!

There will be afternoon tea, prizes and launch-only specials. I know you are going to love it all!  The launch will be held at my home in Narara, NSW..... Address supplied on booking if you haven't been here before.  Cost is $20 and includes a gift for everyone that attends, all projects and supplies, plus of course your own catalogue to take home.

To book your spot please email me by clicking HERE.  Please note that I am away for a few days until January 8th, so I might not reply straight away.  Numbers are limited, so it will be first in, best dressed!


No comments: