Thursday 14 January 2016

Another Project for my upcoming Catalogue Launch - STILL SPOTS LEFT


This coming Saturday 16th January I will be holding my Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogue launch. This is a very special launch as in addition to creating great projects and enjoying launch-only specials and prizes you can also take advantage of the awesomeness that is Sale-A-Bration!  Come along and be part of it at my house at 2pm Saturday. The cost to attend is $20 and you will be making 3 projects on the day plus you will get to see lots of the new products up close and personal. 

More details are under the "Class Schedule" tab above, plus details of other upcoming classes as well. 

To book your spot, please click HERE and let me know you are coming. Places are limited so please let me know if you would like one of the remaining spots. 


Enjoy the card today and I'll be back to show you more new products and projects from our range real soon :-)

Linda xx


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Linda.
Are you going to extend your sale to your online fans? Will the launch be video also?
I love your ideas. Thank you.

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Hello! I'll be posting more videos shortly... I've been in planning mode, but if you are subscribed to the You Tube channel you should start to see some more. Thanks for your comment :-) I do offer thank you gifts each month for online orders, but I'm working on something else for them too xx