Tuesday 19 January 2016

Pop out Swing card for this month's stamp club project


I have discovered this style of card and I love it.  We made it at my evening stamp club tonight and it was a hit too.  I decorated it with the Number of Years stamps and cut them out with the matching framelits.

I was concerned that the card front seemed to "float" when the card was open. So I asked my clever mechanically-minded finance... and he quickly devised a type of hinge to not only keep it in place but make the central piece easily swing through the hole.  Isn't that cool?

I am thinking that this would make a great video tutorial..... stay tuned and I'll put one together for you soon.

Here's a pic of the inside of the card... This is where you would write your greeting:



Enjoy and I'll be back with more soon :-)

Linda xx

(PS To see more of what I've been up to, visit and like my Facebook Page by clicking HERE

No comments: