Wednesday 17 February 2016

Video Tutorial: Using the NEW Metallic Glitter Tape




This week we are celebrating the release of some new SAB products available from Stampin'Up Australia.  This means that there are new items to choose from (for free) with every $90 that you spend on Stampin'Up products.

Of course, I love them all. But today I have prepared a video for you of my favourite of the new products... the Metallic Glitter Tape.  I love it for several reasons... its versatile to use in a range of different ways, its sparkly, its free with a $90 order, it comes in 3 awesome colours, it can be altered to match the colour of your project, its sparkly, and it tears just like washi tape. Oh, and did I mention that it's sparkly??


Rather than write lots more about why I love this tape, I created a video to show you several different ways to use it.  You'll see some cool samples I have made, as well as some basic tips and techniques. 

Here's a close up of the stars:



If you would like to get your hands on this tape for yourself, you can choose it as your free gift every time you spend $90 on Stampin'Up products.  You can order it by contacting me or you can order yourself through the Online Store.  The item number for the tape when ordering is 141020.

Here is the video..... if you like it please hit the subscribe button and stay tuned for more videos and tutorials. Enjoy!





No comments: