Thursday 21 April 2016

Updated Retiring List and showing off a few of my favourites



So its only 3 days into the 2016 Annual Retiring List and already there has been a frenzy and some items have already sold out completely!  But don't worry, if you haven't placed your order yet, there is still plenty left.  As items do sell out they are updating the list by placing an "X" in the last column if those items are completely gone.  My tip: click on the list and go through it, making sure that there is nothing you need (or really want) in there.  Make sure it hasn't sold out, and then GET YOUR ORDER IN ASAP!  Every single year I have customers who end up disappointed because they held off ordering and then discovered they could no longer get what they wanted!  I'm hoping for a smaller number of those people this year!

Click HERE for the latest updated list as at the 21st April 2016.


In the meantime I have been posting a few of my favourite retiring products on my Facebook Business Page.  And today I am showing off one of the items we are making in next week's Mother's Day Gift Class - it's an acetate card showcasing the "A Nice Cuppa" stamp set and matching framelit dies. And yes this is one of this year's retiring products! I was saving it for Mother's Day projects, but it will be retired at the end of May so I only made it just in time!

If you would like to come along to the Gift Class next Wednesday I would love to see you there!  Time is 11am on Wednesday 27th April.  The class will cost $30 and you will make a complete gift set and matching card. (Like the card above!)  To book your spot click HERE.

Here are a few of my favourite retiring products today: (Yep they are all retiring!)





No comments: