Saturday 18 June 2016

Another Catalogue Launch creation with Flourishing Phrases



Ready for another peek at the Catalogue Launch projects??  As I have mentioned previously, I simply adore the Flourishing Phrases Bundle.... both the stamps and the framelits are just gorgeous!  This time I've used "Mint Macaron" and Gold (with just a touch of the new "Dapper Denim") to create a soft but elegant card.

If you'd like to come along to the Catalogue Launch it is being held today (June 18th) at 2pm. There are still some spots left and you are very welcome to attend! Cost is $20 and you will make several projects, plus enjoy prizes, giveaways and afternoon tea as well as great company (Im just a little biased!).  Click HERE to RSVP and let me know you'll be joining us! 

Here is a look at the products I've used to create this card:


No comments: