Saturday 16 July 2016

Video Tutorial: How to use Sponge Brayers to create a gorgeous Ombre effect



Today's video tutorial shows off a gorgeous technique with the new Sponge Brayers from Stampin'Up!  I have to tell you I was not so sure about them, especially after they retired the Speedball brayer.  The old rubber brayer and I were not always friends... it took me a while to warm up to it, but once I finally got the hang of it... I was hooked. And then, of course they discontinued it.

I wasn't sure if the sponge brayers would work well as a replacement, but I can tell you, after just a short while, I have become a fan.  You'll see when you watch the video that they are easy to use, and you can either build up even colour or you can create an Ombre effect as I did here.

By the way, the cards above are the ones I sent out to thank my online orderers from June... if you placed an order last month via the Online Store, your gifts are on their way!

Enjoy the video!


SaveSave

No comments: