Wednesday 31 August 2016

Final Sneak Peeks: Cookie Cutter Christmas!



Today is the last day before the release of our gorgeous new Holiday Catalogue for 2016!  So I am posting my last two "Sneak Peeks" (AKA peeks 9 & 10) for your viewing pleasure. This time I have focused on the Cookie Cutter Christmas bundle.  Its a super cute set that features several Christmas characters that can all be punched out with the co-ordinating Cookie Cutter Builder punch to create easy and fun Christmas cards.

I chose to pair the bundle with the Candy Cane Lane Designer Series paper.... I love the red and neutral palette and its a really easy paper pack to use. I've included a full list of products below for you but don't forget that you can't order the bundle or DSP until tomorrow, September 1st.

The second card I made was a bit of fun I had with the Gingerbread man "eaten" by the scallop punch :-)





Any questions, please click HERE to contact me. And if you are in Australia and would like a copy of the new Holiday catalogue, please let me know so that I can send you one free of charge.

Have fun!


Product List


No comments: