Thursday 25 August 2016

One Wild Ride - Great for "blokey" cards - Father's Day, birthdays or for any man anytime!




This week one of the gorgeous girls in my team of demonstrators sent out a cry for help.... their school had an urgent need for 60 Father's Day cards on their school stall.  Could we help??  I am so proud of my team.... several of the girls jumped straight in to help... and we got the 60 cards she needed for the stall plus MORE!

I delivered my 10 cards today, and I thought you'd like to see them. They were made with a combination of new and retired products.  The stamps are new/current, but some of the paper was retired out of recent catalogues. Its always good to find a use for retired product!

Here are the current products I used.... if you wish to purchase them for yourself please click on the item you want to be taken to the ONLINE STORE.

Product List

No comments: