Sunday 28 August 2016

Sneak Peek No. 8: Santa's Sleigh in Soft Sky and White



It's no secret that I love soft colours when Im creating.  For this card I used the new "Santa's Sleigh" bundle (stamps and thinlits) to create a soft Wintry scene.

First I used my sponge brayer to colour the top half of the card with Soft Sky ink, and then embossed it with the Softly Falling Embossing folder. I stamped the tree from the bundle with Smoky Slate ink, and cut it out with the co-ordinating die. I die-cut the sleigh in two pieces... Silver Foil and Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper. Tip: for a bit more colour you can also use your sponge brayer over the glimmer paper.... it looks awesome!

The sentiment is stamped in Night of Navy ink and is from the same stamp set. I used a little silver glitter ribbon from the upcoming catalogue.  Only a few more days until its released on September 1st!

I made this one with a class group today and they really liked it. Hope you like it too!


1 comment:

Terstamper said...

So sweet and serene. I LOVE it!

Ter :)