Monday 1 August 2016

Soft colouring and simple design = elegance.



I just love this colour combo! I'll share a secret with you.... I was inspired by the colours in one of the suites in our upcoming new Holiday catalogue... Soft Sky, Sweet Sugar Plum and Silver.  Even though I cant show you the new catalogue just yet (it's out in September!) These colours are from the new "Fancy Frost" suite.... its one of the new suites that I have decided is so "me", both the colours and the designs! It's on my "must have" list :-)

The background is watercoloured lightly with Soft Sky ink and an Aquapen.  The leaves are diecut from Silver Foil paper with the Flourish thinlits.  The circle is actually made from Whisper White cardstock and  I used a sponge brayer to colour it with Sweet Sugar Plum ink.  The sentiment is from the "Thoughtful Branches" stamp set - which will be available to customers TOMORROW, August 2nd.

I'll be starting to send out the Holiday catalogues to those of you who would like one later in August, so that you are ready on September 1st to get what you need for Christmas and the Holidays. Now that I've seen it for myself, I can promise you lots of sparkly gorgeousness and fabulous new designs.  There is something so special about the Holiday catalogue... every year its a favourite!

If you would like a Holiday catalogue for yourself, please contact me and request one by clicking HERE

No comments: