Tuesday 2 August 2016

Thoughtful Branches is available for purchase from TODAY! But for the month of August only!



I am LOVING creating beautiful designs with the "Thoughtful Branches" bundle... a gorgeous pairing of lovely tree and sentiment images together with the co-ordinating framelit dies.  And they are available from TODAY (2nd August) until the 31st August (while stocks last)... thats IT!  So if you love trees (who doesn't?) then get in quick!  Of course you can purchase them separately, but you will save 10% if you choose to buy them as a bundle.

Today's card is super simple, but I am definitely loving the elegance of a simple card. And its a one-layer card too... sometimes these can be hard to pull off.  But a little shading and sponging (using my sponge brayer to be precise) has made this card a bit special, and I do love the effect.

Here are the supplies if you'd like to make it for yourself.... and don't forget that if you are in Australia you can purchase these online from me 24 hours a day! (Love shopping in my PJs!)


Product List



No comments: