Saturday 3 September 2016

Something New: Embossing Glitter for Christmas projects! It's GORGEOUS!



I'm gradually working through my new supplies from my first Holiday Catalogue order so that I can show you lots of sparkly gorgeous Christmas ideas.  Today I opened up my Real Red Glitter Embossing powder for the first time. I decided to use it with the big medallion from the Frosted Medallions Stamp set. I know that this set is not strictly just for Christmas (that just makes it more versatile) but I think that big medallion is just beautiful!  And by choosing more Christmassy colours, you can certainly give it a festive feel.

And thats what I did here. The background colour is Tip Top Taupe, and I stamped the medallion in Versamark ink, before pouring the Real Red embossing glitter over the top. I then heated it with my heat tool and this was the result!  Of course its even lovelier in real life as you get the full impact of the glitter, but I'm hoping you can see it in my photo too.  And FYI... this glitter embossing powder also comes in Emerald Envy for those green crafters!

I've included a product list below should you wish to order your own supplies.  This might make a great project at my Catalogue Launch next weekend too!  (Right now there are TWO SPOTS LEFT... so don't delay if you would like to join us!)

Enjoy the card!

Linda x

Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments: