Wednesday 26 October 2016

Emboss Resist with Watercolour for a gorgeous background



I'm offering the Tin of Tags as a class next month and my co-ordinating stamp set arrived this week.  It has both great sentiments and a couple of simple and cute images like the snowflakes you see on this card.  I really wanted to create a emboss resist watercoloured background with this as I think it looks like Christmas magic :-)

I used a piece of Shimmery White cardstock for my main card front as it holds watercolour quite well.  I stamped the snowflake in Versamark and then poured over my Embossing powder in white (although clear would work equally well for this).  Once heat embossed I used my Island Indigo ink with an aqua painter to create a wash over the whole background, leaving a small border all around.  And thats it for the background!  Its pretty easy but so effective!

I've included a product list below should you wish to order any of these products for yourself!

Enjoy!


Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments: