Monday 10 October 2016

Memory Keeping with Project Life by Stampin'Up - Welcome to this month's Blog Share




Welcome to this month's MKPLSU design team blog share!

There are so many things I love about Project Life, but one of the things I love the most is that it encourages me to scrap more of the small moments that make up our lives.  When I was only scrapbooking the "Traditional" way, I tended to scrapbook more events and occasions.  Of course I still do this, but Project Life really lends itself to documenting everyday life.



And this month's Blog Share from the Memory Keeping with Project Life by Stampin'Up design team blog share really emphasised this... our theme this month is "Day in the Life".  I chose to do this by photographing some of the more common moments in my life right now, so what you see is a bit of a compilation.  I also have almost completed some that focus on the "work" part of my life in my craft room but I'll save those for another time.  The truth is that all these little moments in my life are possible because of the work I do with Stampin'Up. I think that's why a lot of people choose direct sales as a job... because it allows them a lot of flexibility to spend time with family.  Income is important, but so is time, and that all comes together with Stampin'Up for me.

So I count myself as very blessed, and cherish all these little moments.




I used the "Good Vibes" card collection and accessory pack to put this together... its in our current Annual Catalogue, and I love the brighter colours... especially when paired with photos that don't have a lot of colour. I added a little silver glimmer paper for a bit of sparkle.


To get your hands on these awesome cards and accessories, click over to my Online Store and check out the Project Life range.

Check out the other Design Team members whose links you will find below. Lots of inspiration here!

Julie Kettlewell

Sandra Korten

Delys Cram

Elizabeth Richards Peterson

No comments: