Wednesday 14 December 2016

10 Days of Video tutorials: Day 1 - Project Life tips



Its Christmas and I've decided as my Christmas gift to you this year I am going to do "10 days of Video Tutorials".  So make sure you have subscribed to my Youtube Channel so that you don't miss any!

I'm aiming to make most of the videos a little on the shorter side.... we are all super busy at this time of year, and really who has time to sit down to watch hours and hours of videos??  Not me!

Today's video features our Hello December Project Life card kit and co-ordination accessory kit, but it contains useful info for anyone using any Project Life cards, regardless of the season.

If you still have creative friends to buy for for Christmas can I suggest that a Project Life bundle would make an awesome gift!

Here's a gift suggestion:
























Of course the Accessory pack is optional... but I do love it!  And right now the Card kit is being offered for $13.48 (instead of $19.25).  To order any of these items visit the Online Store by clicking HERE... you will just need a Credit card and the items are delivered to your door, anywhere in Australia!

 I hope you enjoy today's tutorial below... make sure you check back here again tomorrow to see the next one!  (The next one will be a card idea)


No comments: