Thursday 22 December 2016

10 Days of Video Tutorials: Day 9 - A Storage Tip for you today!



Today I have copied a fantastic idea off another demonstrator.... but it was so good I had to share it with you too!  One of the benefits of being a Demonstrator is having access to fantastic resources.  One of those resources is a fabulous forum of demonstrators from all over the world. It's a place where demonstrators can share their ideas and their projects, as well as ask questions on anything StampinUp or papercraft related.  And thats such a valuable thing... to be able to share ideas with each other.

This idea caught my idea the other day and I wish I thought of it myself! But I have to give credit to Karen Curd, who is a demonstrator in the UK.  She came up with this brilliant idea to store our new Watercolor Pencils (coming in the soon-to-be-released Occasions Catalogue, due out on January 4th 2017) in our clear mount cases!  This is a super quick video to show you how I am now storing my pencils, and how you can too. This is great if you need to transport your pencils, and will offer them protection as well as make it easy to find the ones you want.

Our new Watercolor Pencils are one of the items I am most excited about in the upcoming Catalogue.... and they offer a whole range of colouring options! You are going to see a lot of projects using these :-)

Enjoy this quick tip video today... back tomorrow with Day 10!!




No comments: