Friday 27 January 2017

Between the Lines.... Spotlight Technique!


Adult colouring has been all the rage for a while now.... and the reason why is simple... because colouring is therapeutic!  There's something very calming about sitting and quietly colouring.  And its even more satisfying with our new Watercolor Pencils which come in a pack of 13 beautiful StampinUp Colours! Yep... they match our inks and cardstock for a perfectly co-ordinated look!

Today I made it quick and simple by using the Spotlight technique... which allows me to highlight just one area of the card. You cant see it in the photo but I've also used clear Wink of Stella on the bee's wings to make them shiny :-)  I used Blender pens to smooth out the colouring.

I've seen so many beautiful things done with this paper pack!  It's a free item when you spend $90 on SU products right now.

If you are interested in learning more about Watercolour Pencil techniques, I will be running classes with these in February... here are the dates:

Dates: 
Tuesday 14th February @ 7.30pm
or
Wednesday 15th February @ 11.15am
Cost: $25


No comments: