Friday 20 January 2017

Carousel Birthday Vellum Gift Bag



The Carousel Birthday set has become a firm favourite for me! I knew I really liked it as soon as I went through the new catalogue... but I didn't expect to use it so much!  It's seeing a LOT of use!  So not only do I have a class coming up in my schedule that features this suite of products, but I've been designing some upcoming stamp clubs with it too.

Today I've created a Vellum box with the Gift Bag Punch board, so its a bit see through to give you a hint of what is inside.  The banner on the box is made with paper from the Cupcakes and Carousels Paper stack, and I have added a Carousel pony and coloured it with our new Watercolor Pencils and blender pens. Very happy with how it turned out!  It would be perfect for a little girls birthday party!

Aren't the colours in that paper DEVINE???  Here are the papers to show you:

These colours are right up my alley and I love them!!!!  I love that the smaller paper stacks are 6"x6" and perfect for cards... and you get 48 sheets in a pack so they are awesome value!

Here's a product list should you wish to make your own...

Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$17.00

No comments: