Its time to start preparing for the BRAND NEW CATALOGUE and one of the first things I am doing is to offer an Online Class showcasing brand new products! This time I am doing the "Lift Me Up" bundle.. this awesome collection of hot air balloons and clouds and words... I love them! The bundle consists of the stamps AND the co-ordinating framelits, and is available in either wood mount or clear mount.
In this class we will be making 6 cards.... 3 designs, 2 of each.
If you haven't taken part in an Online Class before its very simple:
1. To sign up: Order your product in the Online Store for the class with this special class code for this month's bundle: NCTYVNHE The item code for this bundle is 144711 (wood) or 144712 (clear).
2. I will receive an email letting me know that you wish to do the class.
3. I will mail to you all the supplies for the projects in the class... everything is pre-cut and ready to go! All you will need to do is stamp and stick them together... just like attending a real class in person.
4. You will receive an email with an exclusive Youtube tutorial showing you how to create the projects step-by-step.
So basically, when you order these products, you are getting the class for free!
You must be in Australia to order, and you must use the code when the order is placed (Don't worry the system prompts you for a code!)
Please note: The sign up for this class is only open from the 4th January to the 8th January!
Although you only need to order the above products, here are some other items you may need if you don't have them in your collection already.
- Night of navy ink
- Watermelon Wonder ink
- Adhesive of your choice e.g. snail
- Big Shot (to use with the framelits)
ONE LAST IMPORTANT THING.... its Sale-A-Bration starting on the 4th January... that means you'll get a free SAB item for every $90 you spend! So if you are ordering the Woodmount bundle at $90.25 you will automatically receive a free item. The clear bundle comes in at $78.25 so you may wish to consider adding a little on to take you over the $90 mark.
I will have more classes coming up both in my studio and online (like this one) in the coming months so stay tuned!
Quesions? Click HERE to contact me!