Sunday 8 January 2017

Mojo Monday challenge #478 - Cupcakes and Carousels DSP



It's been a white since I participated in an online challenge.  But its certainly time!  Last night I did something really fun with my awesome team of demonstrators.... we held our first Virtual Slumber party. It was kind of a spur of the moment thing... I am heading off for a couple of weeks of leave, and wanted to do something with the girls before I leave. So we held a little team event.... there was music, drinks, games and chit chat.... but there was also challenges. I did a Limited Supply challenge with them (will post that one next time) and then I challenged them to do a challenge!  Sounds funny to type... but I supplied links to various online challenges and they were asked to have a go at one. Actually entering the particular challenge was optional of course, but I did the Mojo Monday one and decided I might as well upload it to the Mojo Monday site too :-)



So this is Mojo Monday sketch challenge #478 (#mojo478).... and I really wanted to use the gorgeous Cupcakes and Carousels DSP from the latest Occasions catalogue. Isn't it beautiful?? I adore these colours together! Especially the Bermuda Bay and Calypso Coral.... they are so fresh together!

I also added a gold embossed lace doily (because I just get enough of those at the moment!) and the sentiment is from the "Suite Sentiments" stamp set.

I've included a product list below for you so that you can purchase your own supplies if you wish!

Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty card. Love those golden accents. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday.