Thursday 27 April 2017

Carousel Birthday for this week's Mojo Monday Sketch



This week Im playing along with the Mojo Monday Sketch challenge (Mojo494) and decided this was a perfect chance to play with some retiring product too.  Its not secret that I have loved the Carousel Birthday stamp sets and matching DSP.... but sadly this is one of our retiring sets in the Occasions catalogue.  If you don't have it yet, then I would suggest that you grab it while you can! (Use the SHOP NOW button to visit the Online Store and order yours)

Here's the sketch I used to create this card:


If you love a bargain there are several ways to grab one right now!  There are some great discounts on some of our retiring products (items marked down are shown in red), plus the Clearance Rack has just been updated with lots of new stuff (discounts up to 60%).   PLUS, I am holding my annual retirement day and you can come over to my Home studio and have the app;ortunity to go through my retiring products (some new, some used) which will all be marked down to move them!  Afternoon tea provided plus sneak peeks at new items!

Please note, on the day I cannot accept payment for my newly retiring products until AFTER they retire.  But I can put them aside for you with your name on them until the 1st June.  But there will also be LOTS of previously retired product which you are welcome to go through...... and these will be even further marked down than previously... I want them gone!

The retirement open house will be held on the 6th May at 1pm, in my home studio on the Central Coast.  If you cant make that day, you can come and view the items by appointment after the 6th.  First in, best dressed :-)

Here's a close up of today's card for you....


No comments: