Sunday 2 April 2017

Falling in Love again.... Cards for this week's class!



The last card I posted here on my blog (complete with Video Tutorial if you would like to check it out - click HERE) is actually the same design as the one I've posted today.  I just changed the colours a little to make a Very Vanilla and Soft Sky version... but its the same card otherwise.  This is the version we are making this week in my Stamp-A-Stack classes.  Here are the class details for you:


Stamp-a-Stacks

Come along to a Stamp-A-Stack class and get those cards done!   So 2 designs, 3 of each. Cost is $20 for all 6 cards!  We'll be using some Occasions catalogue products and you will love them! 


Tuesday 4th April @ 7.30pm
or
Wednesday 5th April @ 11.15am



I run my classes in my home studio on the Central Coast and they are suitable for beginner stampers all the way through to more experienced crafters.  Address is supplied when you book.  To book your spot click HERE to email me.  

I hope to see you at a class soon! 


Linda D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice background Linda!

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Thanks Mary... thats actually some of our Designer Series paper... lovely isn't it?