Friday 7 April 2017

Mass Production: Copper Butterflies and cute boxes!



This weekend is our Onstage training event.  StampinUp put on these awesome events for us twice a year (April and November) and I cant even begin to tell you how much I look forward to them!  Its a chance to not only see what's new (Hello New Catalogue!) but also to get inspired and spend time with old friends and new demonstrator friends.  This time our venue is Sydney (so only an half and a half away), but StampinUp organize these events globally... so on the same day you have demonstrators meeting together all over the world... including the "Main Event" which this time is in Amsterdam.  We get to "live cross" to them during the day tomorrow.... and its super fun to see what other demonstrator friends are up to across the sea.

For me its also a chance to catch up with a large number of my team.... this time I have made 40 team gifts (hopefully its enough!) and today and tomorrow I am showing you what i've been up to.  I run a team Facebook group for my group and there has been lots of Onstage discussion over the past couple of weeks. For some its their first time and they are super excited!  For others who are veterans of these events... they are possibly even more excited because they know what to expect. The venue is new this time..... we are getting together at Luna Park!  Here's a photo of the function room where we will be:


Now thats not a bad view is it???

In preparation for the event I have made team gifts again (as I usually do) and will be showing them off in a Video Tutorial that will be up here tomorrow (so make sure you check back tomorrow to see it!).  They are cute tea light candle boxes and I really hope the girls love them!  My husband was super awesome last night and set the Big Shot up in front of the telly and cranked out 40 of these cute copper butterflies that I am decorating the boxes with (see above photo)... isn't he amazing?  Even though he's not able to attend with me this time, he still supports my business and I am so grateful!

Here are the boxes getting ready to be folded and decorated.....


It is a labour of love, thats for sure!  But I love making them and really love giving them to my team! Its awesome to have a chance to say thank you to them for being part of my group, and hopefully it will help to make their day just a little more special.

Ever thought about becoming a demonstrator yourself?  Its been an amazing journey for me.... and we need all kinds of demonstrators.. from those who do it more as a hobby, right through to those who are running a business, like myself.  If being part of a supportive team and earning income doing what you love sounds like you... please contact me by clicking HERE.  Or if you wish you can also click the "Join my Team" tab above to read more information and even just sign up there if you wish! Any questions at all, just ask!

See you back here tomorrow for my Video Tutorial!  Its going to be a great weekend!

No comments: