Tuesday 11 April 2017

The Black Magic Technique for our technique classes this week!




Here's an oldie but a goodie... the Black Magic Technique!

Today I am using the Lift me Up set for my card, and you can see the lovely detail in this stamp set against the black cardstock background.  I've included a Product list below for you should you wish to purchase these supplies. In addition to the StampinUp supplies, you'll also need a white gel pen.  I recommend the Uniball white gel pen with a BROAD tip.

If you would like to come along to class this week to see how this technique is done I have both an evening and a daytime class.  The daytime class is almost full, but I do still have several spots for the evening class. Here are the details:

Dates: 
Tuesday 11th April @ 7.30pm
or
Wednesday 12th April  @ 11.15am
Cost: $25
All materials and refreshments provided

Here is a close up for you...






Product List

No comments: