Sunday 23 April 2017

Want simple and elegant cards? The Eastern Palace Suite is for you!



This week I sent out my thank you cards to my customers who ordered online with me last month. (To see how to be part of this click HERE. )  Because there was quite a lot this time, I needed them to be simple..... so I used the upcoming Eastern Palace Suite to create these simple but elegant cards.  I used the Eastern Medallions framelits to cut basic diecut shape, and then used a piece of gold foil behind the card to show through.  I then popped one of the Eastern Palace stickers in the centre, and gold embossed the Thank you from the matching stamp set (and cut it out with the 1" circle punch).  I popped that onto a dimensional.... and VOILA!  A card is made.

SO simple!

Don't they look great together??!




The Eastern Palace suite is coming your way on the 1st May 2017!  You'll be able to order it online, or through your demonstrator. If you live in Australia, and you don't have a demonstrator, please contact me... or use the "Shop Now" button.  You'll be able to order the items individually, but there will also be two special bundles to save you some money.... a "Starter Bundle", and a "Premier Bundle" with the lot!  Personally my favourite part of the suite is the framelits... I think they are amazing and give so many options!

If you are already a StampinUp Demonstrator you can order these now!

Cant wait to show you more!

3 comments:

Penny L. said...

these are just so incredibly classy and pretty! well done!

Jaybee said...

These are simple but elegant. Could you tell me what size they are? Thank you.

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Hi Jaybee, I actually mailed these cards so I no longer have them. But from Memory I believe they are around 10.5cm square, or about 4&1/4"
I hope that helps!