Wednesday 3 May 2017

My Annual Retirement Afternoon Tea is This Saturday 6th May! Who's coming?



Yep, its that time of year again!  Every year I hold my annual "Retirement Afternoon Tea" and this coming Saturday, 6th May is the day!  I'd love you to join me for a cuppa.... and to look through all my retiring products to see what you might like to claim as your own.  Im on the Central Coast, for anyone that can come to check out the stock.

How does it work?  Firstly, I go through all my stock and work out what is retiring and put that out for you to see, and I mark everything well down on the original retail price.  Many items are used, and there are even some new ones too.   When you come on Saturday, you are welcome to check it all out and put what you want into a bag. If it is current stock that will retire on the 31st May I can put it aside for you with your name on it, and you can come back any time after the 1st June to pay for it and collect it.  Stock that was previously retired has been marked down even further, and you are welcome to pay for that and take it with you on the day.

I will be here and available from 1pm to 4pm for you to look through the items. I will also supply afternoon tea (tea/coffee/bikkies) so we can chat and have a cuppa too.... there is no charge to come along of course.  I will also have some new catalogue sneak peeks and other fun things for you :-)

Here are the details for you:

Saturday 6th May
Drop in any time between 1pm and 4pm (but please not before 1pm)
No charge
Retiring items are on a "First In, Best Dressed" basis

To RSVP please click HERE and let me know you will be coming (so I know how many bickies or other goodies to supply!)  Address is supplied on booking if you haven't been here before.

Even if you aren't purchasing anything, you are very welcome to drop in for a cuppa. I can even make you a coffee in my new coffee machine if you are a coffee person. And the kettle is always warm for you tea drinkers!

Should you not be able to make it this Saturday, I will be happy to make an appointment for you to view the items, but not until after Saturday of course.

I look forward to seeing you!

Linda D

PS Today's card is made with the retiring DSP called "Blooms and Bliss".


No comments: