Saturday 10 June 2017

2017 Ribbon and Paper Shares for my Australian Readers!



Hello everyone!

Have you seen our new Incolor range yet?  Each year StampinUp announces a new group of five fashion colours, and in the above pic you are looking at this year's new colours.  I love the way they all go together, and if you've been following along, you would have noticed I've been using them all A LOT, in different combinations.

A few weeks back I mentioned on my Facebook Business page that I was going to do both ribbon and paper shares this month.  The time has come!  You can sign up for either the Ribbon OR Paper share, or both.  You just need to CONTACT ME to let me know which ones you are wanting. I'll organise to get them to you via post (local customers are welcome to collect them from me here on the Central Coast if preferred).  I'll close the share off Friday 23rd June, and start sending them off the following week.  Here are the details:

Ribbon Share:
1/4 roll of each of the 5 colours of Incolor Finely woven ribbon.
That works out to be approximately 2.2m of each colour.
Cost will be $16 per share for all 5 colours.

Paper Share:

Receive 1/4 of the pack of "Fresh Florals" DSP.... front and backs of each design in all five colours.  Paper will be cut into 6"x6" sheets and mailed directly to you.  This paper matches your ribbons perfectly if you choose to do both shares.
Cost is $12 to take part in the paper share.

Or you can do BOTH shares for $25!

You will need to let me know that you are IN... and which of the two shares you'd like to do (or both).  Click HERE to contact me and let me know.

No comments: