Tuesday 27 June 2017

Embossing Paste can be used so many different ways!



Today's card features another card similar to what we will be doing in this week's Texture technique class.  I am loving our new Embossing Paste... some of you may have seen this before, and know it as "texture paste"... but its a similar product. When you open your tub of paste, you will notice that the paste is very light and fluffy.  It's quick drying and easy to use. (Thank goodness for the quick drying bit, or I wouldn't be able to feature it in a class!)  But best of all.... its so versatile!  There are lots of different ways to use it, and I'm still finding new things to do with it!

I was inspired to make this card after seeing the awesome card created by Lynsay Mahon on her blog.... thank you Lynsey for your gorgeous card!   The colours I used on my card are Sweet Sugar Plum and Daffodil delight.  Yes I know it doesn't look like those colours, but they are watered down when you spritz with them, and come out much lighter.

If you'd like to explore some of these ways and you are anywhere close to the Central Coast... come to this week's technique class.  I am offering 2 classes - one in the evening and one in the daytime.  The evening class is almost full... I only have one spot left.  But the daytime class still has a couple of spots.

Here are the details:

Tuesday 27th June @ 7.30 (1 spot left at time of writing)

or

Wednesday 28th June @ 11.15am

Cost is $25 and includes all materials... just come!  Classes are suitable for all levels of crafter... from beginners to advanced.  And there is nothing quite like getting together with other ladies that love the same things that you do!  (Daytime classes include lunch after class if you feel so inclined)

If you would like to come along click HERE to let me know!

I hope to see you at a class soon...

Linda x

Product List

2 comments:

Frenchie said...

Linda. Thank you so much for your video on your t-light , I love it , I will be casting it ,
Hugs
Frenchie
From Florida USA
a have fun on the onstage ,
Can't wait to see your share ,
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Hi there Frenchie.... so glad you enjoyed that video! Thanks for commenting!