Friday 18 August 2017

Video Tutorial: Getting the Best results with Background Stamps


Today I've made a quick tip video to show you how to get the best results when using Background Stamps.  Background stamps have long been one of my favourite items in the Stampin'Up! catalogue and I use them on a regular basis.  But there are a few tricks to getting the best out of them, and if you watch the video below you will hopefully be able to use these in your stamping too.

Today's card was actually the card that I sent out to my Online Customers for July to say thank you for their orders.  Here is a bunch of them prior to being sent out:


Don't they look good all together like that???

The background was created with the "Marbled" background stamp.  I've included a product list at the bottom of this page.  In the meantime, here is the video for you to check out:


Enjoy! (And if you haven't subscribed to my Youtube channel make sure you hit the "SUBSCRIBE" button over there!)



Product List

No comments: