Monday 9 October 2017

Eclipse Cards are hot right now! Come to class and see why!



It's the second week of the month and that means we are doing Technique classes this week.   The technique this month is the "Eclipse Card technique".  If you've been checking out blogs and Pinterest boards of late you may have notice these cards.... they really are quite stunning and are yet quite simple to create.

So this week we will be making 3 lovely projects and you are seeing one of them here on this page.  I've used the Night in Bethlehem stamp set as my focus set, and I love how it turned out. I actually borrowed this idea from a card I saw online by the very clever Randi Collins who is a demonstrator in the US.  My card is quite similar to hers although I've put my own spin on it of course :-)

Class times are as follows: 

Tuesday evening @ 7.30pm
or 
Wednesday daytime @ 11.15am

All materials, tuition and refreshments provided for a cost of $25

If you would like to join us click HERE to reserve your spot. At time of writing there are still a couple of spots available in each class. 

I hope to see you there!

No comments: