Tuesday 3 October 2017

Still spots left for tonight's Stamp-A-Stack.... here's one of our cards



I have a rough class schedule that I stick to almost every month (unless something major gets in the way).... and it goes like this:
First week of the month = Stamp-A-Stack classes
Second week of the month = Technique classes
Third week of the month I run an all-day card workshop in the Hunter Valley
Forth week of the month is either Stamp Clubs or Product focus classes

This schedule has worked well for me over time, and it helps me plan each month - and it helps my customers as they know what to expect.  This is of course the first week of October which means that tonight (Tuesday) and tomorrow are my Stamp-A-Stack classes.  This type of class allows people to come and make 6 cards (2 different designs, 3 of each) for only $20... and they are really popular at this time of year as we are currently making Christmas cards.  If you would like to book into tonight's class I do have spots (but the daytime class tomorrow is full).  Just let me know that you would like to attend by contacting me HERE.

The card above is one of the two designs we will be making in this week's classes... come along and enjoy making it with me.  The design is mostly white-on-white.. with just a little navy... although I have to say it almost looks black in my photo. And of course there is (as always) just a touch of bling :-)

Linda D x



No comments: