Sunday 26 November 2017

2017 Christmas Sampler Speciality Class - Come and make an awesome Christmas Project!




Whether you are looking for a fantastic home made gift, or just want one of these for yourself.... this is a fabulous Christmas project.  I've put together a bunch of my favourite images and shapes from this year's Holiday catalogue and this Christmas sampler is the result. I'll be running this as a speciality class in my craft studio on the 2nd December at 2pm, and the cost to make it is $45 (includes the shadowbox frame!).  The finished piece is 12"x12" (30cm x 30cm) and then framed to make a great piece for your wall or to sit on display.

I decided to keep the colours simple so went for a black and white palette but there is plenty of sparkle and bling in there as well... as well as a touch of green.

Please note that places are LIMITED for this class!  I'd love you to come and make it with me.. but you will need to be quick.  I hold Classes on the Central Coast in my home studio... address is supplied on booking.

Click HERE to book your spot.


No comments: