Tuesday 7 November 2017

Easy Colouring with the new alcohol markers from Stampin'Up Australia!


How beautiful are the colours in our new range of alcohol markers!  They are called "Stampin' Blends" and I am LOVING the effects I have been able to achieve with them!

Firstly I have used Light Pink Pirouette for the background and then added my other colours... light and dark in Bermuda Bay and Pool Party, and light and dark in Rich Razzleberry and Pink Pirouette.  I also used a little light Smoky Slate to add shadows to my feather. I love how they turned out!

If you would like to learn how to use these beautiful markers, please come along to class either tonight or tomorrow (click HERE for times and details).  I am looking forward to classes of colouring and creating together!

And Im thinking I might do a Facebook Live video on how to use these too... if that sounds interesting, please head over to my Facebook Business Page and hit the "Like" button so that you will know when I am doing the video. I plan to do this within the next few days.

Linda x



No comments: