Thursday 30 November 2017

Quilted Christmas Card


I love the freshness of red and white!  This Christmas we have been treated to the awesome "Quilted Christmas" 6"x6" DSP pack... and it really does make lovely cards both for Christmas and at other times of the year.  In our card today I have used it as the main background piece.  Even if you're not  quilter, you'll find that these quilt-inspired designs are so beautiful!

I also added a little of the Black and White striped ribbon behind my circle, but in order to avoid additional bulk, I used my scissors to cut off the wired strips at the side of the ribbon.  And the white strip across the card has been embossed with the Quilt Top embossing folder - also part of the Quilted Christmas suite.  I love that little bit of extra texture! (Try saying that a few times quickly lol!) You'll find the whole Quilted Christmas suite on pages 4 and 5 of our current Holiday Catalogue:


If you'd like to see the whole catalogue click "Our Catalogues" at the top of this page!  And dont forget TOMORROW IS THE DAY THAT THE RETIRING LIST COMES OUT FOR THIS CATALOGUE!  So be sure to check back here tomorrow and see which items re being discontinued!

Other touches I added to this card include some Gold Glimmer paper, garden green leaves cut with the Leaf Punch, and a sentiment embossed in white and cut from black cardstock with the Stitched shapes framelits.  The sentiment itself is from the Merry Little Labels stamps set. I've included a full list of products below.

Product List
Leaf Punch
[144667]
$28.00
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments: