Wednesday 1 November 2017

Stampin' Blends are here and available NOW!



Today is the day! Stampin' Blends are here... and already the buzz on them is awesome!  I am loving being able to colour and blend with markers again.... and the results speak for themselves!

Today's card is actually a simple one. I've coloured the rose from the "You've Got this" stamp set with the Rich Razzleberry Blends, and the leaves are coloured in Old Olive.  Please note... I won't be making this card in a class!  Reason being that I actually took the time to carefully cut around my image, and I rarely ask my class students to do much in the way of cutting!  But I decided for this card that it was worth it.... and I think the finished card speaks for itself!




The DSP is from the "Whole Lot of Lovely" pack, and I finished the card with a silver embossed sentiment from the same stamp set.

I was really happy with this card!

The blends are available now through the Online Store.... click to see them all!

Next week I am running two classes to show you how to use the Blends.  Details are below:

Tuesday 7th November @ 7.30pm

or

Wednesday 8th November @ 11.15am

Please note that cost for this class is $30 and you will receive a pack of Old Olive markers as part of your class (rrp $15.50).  That makes this class great value! 

My classes are held on the Central Coast in my home studio, address supplied on booking.  

To book your spot click HERE and let me know.  

And if you are planning to visit the Penrith Craft Show this weekend, pop in to the Stampin'Up stand and say hi!  You might even see me demonstrating the Blends there! 

Enjoy! 

No comments: