Friday 24 November 2017

Video Tutorial: Happy New Years Eclipse Card



I don't know about you, but it feels like 2017 has just zoomed by!  And suddenly 2018 is looming just around the corner!  I've had this idea to make this card rattling around in my head for quite some time, and I actually created it last week, but today was the day I sat down to create a video tutorial for you all.    Isn't this a fun card?  Im not one to send "New Years" cards as a general rule, but this one seemed to tick all the boxes for me.  Eclipse cards are so "in" right now, and a couple of people have lamented to me that the Large Letters framelits were a little out of their budgets at the moment... so my answer to that is to get the same effect with the Large Numbers rather than the letters.  And this paper is so gorgeous.... it says "Fireworks" to me... so it really all goes together to make a Happy new 2018 card!

If you wish to purchase any of these items I've included the codes and prices in the video too.  (Or just hop over to the Online Store to order)  I hope you enjoy it and dont forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel if you would like to see more of my tutorials and creations. 

Enjoy!



2 comments:

Carol Sanderson USA said...

Great video! Well organized and helpful! Thanks for sharing ��

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Thanks Carol! Glad you liked it