Wednesday 15 November 2017

Vintage Christmas with Stampin'Up Australia



This week I am running a couple of card classes and today's class was in the Hunter Valley.  Such a beautiful Spring day to be in amongst the vineyards!  I so enjoy the drive there, and then to spend a fun day creating in a beautiful cafe is the icing on the cake!

At these classes we make 6 cards over the course of the day, and enjoy Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon tea (and coffee!) at the Taste of the Country cafe at Pokolbin.  I've been doing these for some time now, and I really love spending the day with the lovely ladies who come to class.  Really, I do have the best job in the world!

I thought you might like to see one of the cards we made today.  This one has a vintage/antique feel, and yet it is a fairly simple card... using the Merry Music DSP (over which I added a layer of Soft Suede ink with my brayer) and then cut my Gold foil snowflakes in half and added them to the Cherry Cobbler layer. The sentiment is from the "Feeling of Christmas" stamp set.



My ladies today told me that they loved this card. We also played around with the new Stampin' Blends (alcohol markers) - see the cards we coloured with them by clicking HERE.

And my ladies honoured me with some beautiful Christmas gifts that made me feel so special!  Such a surprise!  I am so grateful for their thoughtfulness...  Thank you gorgeous girls!

Dont forget that from Friday 17th November - 30th November you can reserve your Stamparatus positioning tool for delivery in February 2018. You'll reserve it through my online store from Friday onwards.  (You won't pay for it until it is shipped in Feb!)  If you would like to check out the Stamparatus, below is a great little video to tell you how it works and why it is simply amazing!  (And yes its different to what else is out there!)


I'd love to know what you think!!!

Linda x

No comments: