Monday 11 December 2017

Saying goodbye to the Quilted Christmas suite!





This is a retiring (discontinuing) product that actually surprised me.  Over the years I have realised that Im not particularly good at predicting which catalogue items will go, and which will stay.  But I was surprised by this suite as it has been quite popular with a lot of my customers, whether they are quilters or not.

Im not a quilter myself, but I certainly do appreciate the craft, and love to see all the beautiful quilts that can be created.  I have several friends who make amazing quilts... so this has been a set that they have loved.  But even if you dont quilt, this is a beautiful set for any quilt appreciator.  I've had a lot of fun creating cards with it, and have been amazed at all the different types of designs that can be created with these pieces.

In particular I love the framelits in this suite.  And although I love the stamps, today I am showing you an example of a card made with just the framelits.  Window cards are notoriously difficult to photograph well, and this one proved no exception as I attempted to get its best angle. In the end you will just have to believe me when I tell you it is even better in real life!



I did add some DSP from the matching Quilted Christmas 6"x6" paper pack.  And the red satin ribbon  from the Holiday catalogue was also added to finish off the look.  The sentiment in this case is embossed in silver and is from the Musical Season stamp set (also retiring).

And the big news of today is... FREE SHIPPING TODAY ONLY!  Not just on retiring products but free shipping on ALL ORDERS until midnight tonight!

Merry Christmas!

Linda x

Product List

No comments: