Wednesday 13 December 2017

Video Tutorial: Embossing with Framelits



Today Im using another of our retiring Holiday products to show you a technique you might not know about.  Framelits aren't just for cutting your favourite designs... you can also emboss with them.  This month I ran a technique class called "Creative Framelit techniques" and this is one of the techniques we covered in the class.  Because this particular technique gets such great responses, I think I may do a class in the new year with it as a stand alone technique.

I've made a video to show you how its done, and i used the awesome "Quilted Christmas" set to show it off.  This is one of my favourite retiring products... the bundle and individual pieces will only be available until the 2nd January... after that it will no longer be for sale.  Its a set I will miss, but I've loved using it while it was here.

Here's a closeup of the card today... you can see the embossed image behind the red shapes (and its a good shot of the centre flower):



I hope you enjoy the video and I'll be back with more for you soon. (When you are watching the video don't forget to hit that big red "SUBSCRIBE" button so that you'll be updated when I upload new videos)

Linda D x


2 comments:

Brenda said...

Have you made the second video using the quilting framelits? I love the card and I would like to see the next tutorial. Thanks

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Yep I sure did... the post is here: https://lhiggins.blogspot.com.au/2017/12/video-tutorial-adding-texture-to-foil.html (Its the very next post after the one you saw)
Thanks!